National Promotion Coordinator
Support new and existing national client sales and promotional objectives. Assist in securing new client revenue by developing promotional concepts and perfect station partnerships. Serve as point person for National clients with client promotions.
- Maintain direct dialogue with National Sales Director, Station GSMs, National Sales Assistant, National reps and promo persons or agency contact.
- Develop or create for each client, complete programs that include securing spot banks, website clearance, on-line, on-site, on-air or NTR.
- Secure/assure media investment and fees for clients desired execution
- Coordinate receipt of station copy [copy points/or approved script] web contest [copy and art], prizing.
- Ensure proper delivery of above to appropriate person[s] at each station
- Manage execution of all National contesting efforts with all stations and websites.
- Capture all elements that would provide a comprehensive recap of promotional execution for client.
- Attend weekly promotion meetings for all stations to discuss clients, execution concepts, talent partnering, time line, station essential needs.
- Support items needed for each promotional execution:
- Complete station required paperwork for every element
- Secure live liners, promo spots, billboards, adlets, added value spots
- Acquire approved client copy or write copy and have client approve
- Request and secure all web items [art, content, URL]
- Talent availability and proper fees [if required]
- Obtain legal approval on contest rules
- Secure prize inventory and distribution to partner station[s]
- Maintain accurate files of all contests, winner database, details of execution.
- Troubleshoot in the event of complications with prizing
- Collecting all web shots, spot times, in-content air-checks, winner paperwork, event photographs, Flip Video,
- Attend all National booked appearances or NTR events.
- Serve as client’s on-site contact, mediator with station personnel.
- Maintain current details on personalities across all stations
- Maintain detailed quarterly compliance and completion of each clients Added Value requirements
- Maintain detailed yearly compliance and completion of merchandising requests
- Stay updated on all new and existing programming
- Serve as a resource for National Sales Director and National Sales Assistant in any aspect requested/required
- Great communication and daily multitasking in fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or more
- Minimum of 1 year experience in broadcast marketing or related field, and event planning
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations related to broadcast marketing
- Applicant must be proficient in all MS Office Programs and Database management
Please apply online at www.careerchannel.silkroad.com. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.